In 2020, Surfest Newcastle Australia is made possible through the support of Burton Automotive, the NSW Government through Destination NSW, the combination of 96 crowd-funding businesses within the Newcastle business community, Orica, The City of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie City Council, Wandiyali ATSI Inc., Sanbah Surf, Go Kindy Child Care and Surfest’s many media partners, supporting and supplying sponsors.
In 2020, Surfest Newcastle Australia will feature the Surfest Newcastle Pro presented by Burton Automotive (Men’s WSL 5000) and the Doyle Partners Women’s Pro (Women’s WSL 5000) along with eight supporting events.
The surfing festival will run from 14th December 2019 to 8th March 2020 at Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie and Newcastle City beaches with the WSL QS5000 events at Merewether Beach, a recognised Australian National Surfing Reserve.
To read more about each event, please click on one of the links below:
- Surfest Newcastle Pro presented by Burton Automotive
- Surfest Crowdfunded Women’s Pro
- Lake Mac City Pro Junior
- ORICA Team Challenge
- Wandiyali ATSI Indigenous Classic
- Sanbah Cadet Cup supported by Ocean and Earth
- Port Stephens Toyota Surfest Wildcard Trials 2020
- Go Kindy High Schools Team Challenge
- Evolution Charity Cup supporting the Mark Hughes Foundation
- The Drop Festival – Surfest 2020
- BARRELLED – Food, Wine and Beer Festival at Surfest